The CEN-CENELEC Infodesk receives queries by phone and via the 'contact us form' and provides general information on CEN and CENELEC activities. The Infodesk gives direction and guidance on:
- where to locate specific information on the CEN website;
- the use of the CEN on-line catalogue of European Standards;
- the status of CEN Standards;
- the sales points of European Standards;
- the bodies to contact for questions that fall outside the scope of CEN, such as European Regulations, certification, CE Marking, etc. (all these questions are also answered in the FAQs).
Technical questions are the competence of the CEN Technical Committees. Please note that, as a rule, Technical Committees do not deal directly with questions from private experts. Therefore, technical questions should be addressed to the appropriate CEN National Bodies.
The CEN-CENELEC Infodesk is not responsible for granting access to the CEN Electronic platforms. In this case please contact the CEN-CENELEC Helpdesk.