Conference: Higher biocontents and future European automotive fuel standards
When: 27 May 2013
Where: Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Helsinki (Finland)
Organised by the Finnish Standardization body (SFS), the Finnish Petroleum Federation and CEN/TC 19 'Gaseous and liquid fuels, lubricants and related products of petroleum, synthetic and biological origin'
CEN/TC 350 Seminar: Implementation of EN 15804
Organised by CEN/TC 350 ‘Sustainability of construction works’
Date: 20 June 2013
Venue: CEN-CENELEC Meeting Centre, 17 Av. Marnix, 1000 Brussels
CEN/WS 74 - Glossary of Terms for Holistic Management of Brownfield Regeneration (GoT-HOMBRE)
- Kick-off meeting on 28 August 2013 from 10:30 to 15:30 in the premises of DECHEMA, Theodor-Heuss-Allee 25, 60486 Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
- The draft WS 74 Business Plan is open for comments until 15 July 2013
Access more information on GoT-HOMBRE including the draft Business plan and the agenda of the kick-off meeting
CEN/WS 72 - Sustainable Value Creation in manufacturing networks - SustainValue
- Kick-off meeting on 3 July 2013 from 9:30 to 15:00 in CEN-CENELEC Management Centre, Avenue Marnix 17, 1000 Brussels
- The draft WS 72 Business Plan is open for comments until 25 June 2013
Access more information and available documents on SustainValue
CEN/WS 73 – Eco-efficient Substations
- Kick-off meeting on 11 September 2013 from 10:00 to 16:00 in the premises of Euroheat & Power, Rue Père de Deken 30, 1040 Brussels
- The draft WS 73 Business Plan is open for comments until 13 August 2013
Access more information and all the documents related to WS 73
CEN/WS 71 - Validation of computational solid mechanics models using strain fields from calibrated measurements (VANESSA)
- Kick-off meeting on 12 June 2013 in CEN and CENELEC Management Centre in Brussels, 17 Avenue Marnix, 1000 Brussels
- The draft WS 71 Business Plan is open for comments until 27 May 2013
Access more information on VANESSA, the Agenda of the kick-off meeting, the WS 71 Business Plan and the commenting form
Draft CWA for public comment
CEN-CENELEC Workshop Agreement 'Battery Swap Systems Interfaces for Electric Vehicles' (EASYBAT)
The draft CEN-CENELEC Workshop Agreement is now available for a public, 60-day commenting period.
You can send your comments on the draft Workshop Agreement to the Workshop Secretary, to Ms Gerdien van de Vreede, NEN, before 25 June 2013.
CEN/WS - eBIZ ‘eBusiness in the fashion industry, textile, clothing and footwear'
The draft CEN Workshop Agreement is now available for a public, 60-day commenting period. You can send your comments on the draft to the Workshop Secretary, to Mr José Ignacio Aguado, AENOR, before 14 June 2013.