Our Associate Members are broad-based European organisations, representing particular sectors of industry as well as consumers, environmentalists, workers, and small and medium-sized enterprises. Other organisations fitting these criteria may become Associate Members.
The Associate Members:
- undertake to promote CEN and European standardization;
- participate in the General Assembly (without voting rights);
- sit on the Administrative Board when policy matters are being discussed;
- sit on the Technical Board and any other technical body;
- receive all relevant documentation and information, including draft standards.