News & Events
The INLOC project output has been published by CEN as follows:
- CWA 16655-1: Information Model for Learning Outcomes and Competences
- CWA 16655-2: Guidelines including the integration of teh Leraning OUtcomes and Competences into existing specifications
- CWA 16655-3: Application Profile for Europass Curriculum Vitae and Language Passport for Integrating Learning Outcomes and Competences.
CEN Workshop status
The Workshop has delivered a number of CEN Workshop Agreements, available for download.
Other workshop priorities focus on:
- Modelling European Learner Ownable Information;
- Educationals qualification model;
- Implementation of outcome oriented higher education.
Some other proposals are currently under discussion.
Since it started its activities in February 1999, the Learning Technologies Workshop has contributed to the effective development and use of relevant and appropriate standards for learning technologies for Europe.
Specifications, agreements, guidelines or recommendations will be developed when no initiative addressing the identified requirements is in place yet or when global solutions developed elsewhere need to be localized to European requirements.
The Workshop liaises closely with CEN Technical Committee 353 'Information and communication technologies for learning, education and training', which was established in 2007.
Prof. Dr. Jan M. Pawlowski
University of Jyväskylä
Workshop Vice Chair
Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences
Fernando Garcia Rubino
tel +34 91 4326070